Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nash Reunion 2011

I made this really cool collage thing with all our Utah/Idaho pictures and added captions but it wouldn't upload very big on here so I'm going to make this mostly pictures and a little caption. But at least I posted, right? Right!



Get past how "out doorsy" I look. I didn't do my hair or make up the whole time.
Before our little hike I told the boys about before there was cameras people had to draw pictures of the new things they found to show others. So we had to stop about every five steps for them to draw a puddle or a leaf or trace a rock.
Jacob's aunt brought up a cotton candy machine, that is pretty much how they ended their day was with a mouth full of sugar.
Quinn was the funniest with his notebook. He would crouch down and poke at whatever he was looking at with his pencil like it was a crime scene.
He was so proud of himself that he climbed this steep hill.


If you thought the slide at Colleen's house was big, think again! This was almost double in size. I never had to wonder where my boys were cause they were on this thing non-stop!
Oggy was in heaven on this trip. Tons of candy and cotton candy everyday!
The view of the Temple from the top floor of the LDS office building.



Well that's about it. Sorry if it's boring but really for three days at the reunion I lived it up and just sat around.

No comments:

Post a Comment