Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer has officially started here! Quinn and Oggy are done with school and the counted down to when they start has begun! The last few days of school for Oggy was Crazy Hat Day (I didn't know about it, so he didn't wear one), Crazy Hair Day and the last day was a Splash Party.
I had just cut Oggy's hair so he didn't have much to work with but I think we did a pretty good job. I made his hair look like a stegosaurus.






While Oggy was at his Splash Party, Quinn and I had our own end of the year party. I took him to see Kung Fu Panda 2 and out to lunch. And where did we go for lunch? The only place that exists in their world of restaurants.



This is the face of a very happy boy who doesn't have to stay home anymore! Really we are both really happy. I am looking forward to having no kids in the house for half the day, five day a week!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Chick-A-Flay!!

    holy cow, I can't believe the school year is already over!

    Congrats for surviving a whole year of homeschooling! You may say you'll be glad when they are both at school right now, but I bet when that first day comes you will be sad inside. My goodness I can't believe how grown up both boys look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tracked down your bloggity! YAY! I love me some chick a flay! and yay for going to school! At least you can say you gave homeschooling a try and next year it will just be you and a baby! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete