Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Because I love you!!

Yesterday they put on their suit jackets and jeans and they were "Rockstars". First I put on "Come Sail Away" and put it to the part when it gets louder but that was a no go. Quinn asked me if I can put on a song that starts out "a rock song and ends a rock song" so I put on "Rock You Like Hurricane". They have some pretty good moves that they made up like "The Dragon". The ending pose is called "The Eagle"
(The video is like 3 mins. so if you don't have 3 mins to be laugh your head off come back:)

Enjoy!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Thank you soooo much! that was perfect and exactly what I needed!

    Quinn's got some awesome footwork going on and Oggy's dramatic slow motion moves were pretty cool!

    Keep these posts coming!
    Thanks again.
    ps I like the title you ended up with, its perfect!

    ReplyDelete